Our goals are set according to Luke 4:18-19 and Mark 16:15-18.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
- A. To help you to understand who you are in the Lord.
- B. To establish communication with a Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John 10:4,16,27 and Revelation 3:20)
- C. To lead you into total healing. Spirit, Soul, and Body (Romans 8:1-2, Isaiah 53:4-6)
- D. To walk in the authority Jesus gave us. Luke 10:19
- 1. Those who feel they are on the outside looking in.
- 2. See a pattern in your life that looks like family patterns that need to stop.
- 3. Sad or angry often
- 4. Have ongoing problems in relationships
- 5. Feeling like your life is going nowhere.
- 6. On going sickness.
For more information or to set up an appointment contact the Church On The Hill office at